Contact Us

This is your Aboriginal Health Service. If you would like to provide suggestions or feedback, or if you have a complaint about something that isn't quite right, we want to know about it. 

Please complete the following online form and click send, or alternatively you can contact a staff member directly or use the forms in reception area and drop in the feedback boxes.

Furthering your complaint

The Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner are open Monday - Friday and you can call them toll free on 1800 232 007 or write to them at PO Box 199 Rundle Mall, SA 5000 or fill in a complaint form at

* = required